Friday, May 29, 2015

LA Workout, LA Views at Runyon Canyon



Top by Forever 21. Sports Bra by PRISMSPORT x Urban Outfitters. Sweatshirt and Leggings by Victoria Secret. 


I love when I have a enough time in the morning before errands/work where I can squeeze in an outdoor workout. My favorite being a hike at Runyon Canyon Park. It is a little cliche for LA locals, but deep down in side we all love it. If you can brave the parking (or lack there of), the views are well worth it.

A few additional factors to keep in mind when visiting to Runyon:
1. Weekends tend to be extremely busy.
2. Bring a bottle of water. If you happen to forget, they actually have an honor bar--probably the only place in LA to practice this.
3. I consider it an intermediate workout, especially in hotter days, so plan accordingly.

And of course ask a friendly stranger to take pictures while there, like I did today. Make sure to get the LA skyline in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment