Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Morning Ritual (Where To Get Great Coffee and Breakfast in LA)





Dress and Belt are Vintage. Shoes by Bamboo. Glasses were purchased at a Boutique on Olympic & Genesee in LA (cannot remember the name). 


I feel like everyone has a certain routine they always save for Sunday, whether it's brunch or watching a favorite show. My Sunday morning ritual has become Bristol Farms coffee (and most likely a croissant) followed by church, and when I miss one or the other my day just isn't the same.

I choose Bristol Farms for two simple reasons-- the food is amazing and fresh, and no lines/crowds. I normally come around 10AM and can get in and out in about 5 minutes. Normally I pick up my favorite combination of 1/2 decaf and 1/2 regular coffee and a croissant, and eat on the way to church. When my boyfriend is able to drag himself out of bed to join me, we pick up french toast and eggs or sausage from the hot bar. 

If you've never heard of Bristol Farms, it's kind of like a boutique version of Whole Foods-- they have a great selection of pre-made meals as well as a great organic variety of produce. By the way their bakery/dessert section is hard to beat by most restaurants. Do yourself a favor a check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment