Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Lemonade Cafe

Top by Timing. Skirt by Bebe. Bag by Rebecca Minkoff. Shoes by Pour La Victoire. 









O how I love a relaxing and refreshing Sunday lunch, and o how rare that is in LA. Everywhere has a wait! Imagine my surprise to find Lemonade on Beverly with no line! A part of me reluctantly writes this because now the secret is obviously no more. Although, this place is so fabulous I had to share. 

The best way to describe this cafe is a cafeteria-like setting with salads, sandwiches, meats, fish, dessert, and of course lemonade. It's very rustic chic, but very cozy! You didn't hear it from me but their lemonade is not anything to write home about. Ironic I know. However, their side dishes are all very unique and absolutely delicious! My favorite are the broccoli with ricotta, Israeli couscous with mushrooms, and the kale salad.  I also like all the salmon options, ahi tuna, and their brownies for dessert! Everything on the menu is very fresh and affordable. It's actually kind of hard to decide on what you want because everything looks so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment