Sunday, July 26, 2015

My Three Favorite Looks From The Week of 7/20/15

(www.dailymail.co.uk)

(www.harpersbazaar.com.sg)

(www.madamederosa.com)

I have to admit I've been a fan of Hilary Duff since her "Lizzie McGuire" days. We're similar in age, and her show was then a favorite for many pre-teen girls. Fun fact: The filming was actually done at my high school in West Los Angeles. It's refreshing to see that she has stayed so wholesome and classy throughout so many years. Although her event looks are usually flawless I do admire her street style candids. Noticeably she doesn't shy away from colors, and this look exemplifies that. I wouldn't think to put together yellow and red, but I do really like this! It may be that separately both the dress and shoes have beautiful details which probably helps to put together the look, either way it looks great! Looking forward to try this combo! 

Cara Delevingne, that is all I have to say. Forget the fact that she drop dead gorgeous, a supermodel, cool, fun, can sing, I can keep going-- but now she is also an actress! I am actually proud of this jealousy I have for her. I picked this look from her recent movie premiere in particular because it's rather different for her. I normally see her dressed down in a more casual swag (although she can probably make a garbage bag look amazing), this is a new level of glamor for her. The cut out on the chest is a perfect hint of sexy, along with the length and style this dress is just beautifully crafted! Sequence can be either tacky or classy, but I wouldn't expect anything less of perfect from YSL. 

The last look I stumbled upon on Pinterest. I was eventually redirected to a seemingly Spanish blogger with gorgeous style-- bless the power of the Internet. Of course her dress is vintage-- basically anything this beautiful and intricate is rarely recreated or found at Bloomy's or Nordstrom. I have to admit other then the pattern, the design of the dress is actually pretty simple. This inspires me to find some beautiful fabric and have a similar dress or caftan sewn for me! I will keep you all updated on the fruition of this project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment