Friday, July 3, 2015

My Three Favorite Looks of the Week, 4th of July Edition

(pinsbox.com)

(glamradar.com)

(1sillaparamibolsoblog.ed)


As promised via Instagram my favorite 4th of July looks. Healthy reminder you don't have to wear red, white, and blue head to toe or the American flag. In fact, to look more hip and stylish it is better to keep to two colors (or even one) since the combo of all three will rarely be worn on any other day.

The first look is literally wearable anywhere! Beach, BBQ, bar, you name it this will work. Casual yet edgy, fun and cool. Great choice! The second look is a little more daring because of the midriff, and it is casual so will most likely work for a relaxed get-together with friends. The last look is absolute perfection! If your plans require more formal wear, this will probably have people fawning over you. I believe they actually sell this on the website indicated (just guessing from my very feeble Spanish understanding of their site).

Happy styling, and wishing everyone a fabulous holiday! Stay tuned for my own look coming in the next few days. I will leave you with my 4th of July look from two years ago. 


Dress by Ted Baker. Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell. Bag by Michelle Fantaci for Lauren Merkin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment