Saturday, June 27, 2015

My Three Favorite Looks from the Week of 6/22/15

(style.com)

(style.com)

(saboskirt.blogspot.fr)


I have decided to make it a weekly occurrence to share my three favorite looks. This week I have added a menswear still from the Giorgio Armani Spring 2016 Fashion Show. When I look at this man I think of a high-power, corporate executive who deep down inside is an edgy trendsetter. I love the pop of pastel color, the scarf around the neck, and the funky glasses mixed in with a conservative pant. Not crazy about the shoes, but I also saw them on the Givenchy runway so most likely this is gearing up to be a trend. Gentlemen, take note! Following is a look from the Naeem Khan Resort 2015 compilation. There is a clear prevalence of his usual formal and elegant style, yet this is actually wearable! Obsessed with the intricate beading and print! Of course it looks perfect paired with a delicate nude sandal! The last look is from saboskirt.blogspot.fr (seemingly a french blogger). I actually came across this on Pinterest and thought this was the singer Ciara, long behold I was redirected to a mecca of inspiration and fabulous looks of both travel and fashion. I am still confused as to whether the main model is the blogger or if this an online clothing boutique (per description on the Facebook page). Regardless, I would never assume light blue and gold would come together so beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment