Sunday, June 28, 2015

Strolling through the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills





Top by H&M. Leather Shorts by Forever 21. Shoes by Manolo Blahnik. Bag by KC Jagger. 


Yesterday was an extremely busy day for me, but as right of passage I hate passing up a Saturday night out. We tried to keep it as relaxed and mellow as possible yet fun and enjoyable. In a previous blog post I mentioned stumbling upon live music at the Montage Hotel's "Parq" Lounge, in Beverly Hills. This time my boyfriend and I knowingly went back for some amazing coconut tea and live tunes. As usual the service was impeccable, the tea delectable, and the performance delightful. It was the same singer and pianist as last time-- Jerome Dean. He showcases Motown hits and it definitely feels like you stepped back into the 60's ever so slightly-- but I personally loved every minute of it! He's a ball of energy and always get the audience involved! If you're ever looking for something new to try on a Saturday night and love yourself some oldies, I urge you to give this place a chance!

Afterwards, we took a short stroll around the Montage as the decor is absolutely gorgeous! I also loved showing off my new H&M top. I didn't want it to hide the rest of my outfit so I tied the front part in a knot and just like that I had a fun new look! 

1 comment: