Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sweet Lady Jane Dessert Cafe





Romper by Audrey 3+1. Shoes by Tory Burch. Bag by Old Navy. Watch by Guess. 


My kriptonite is definitely delicious chocolate cake, but put some fresh bread pudding in from of me and I can't say no, especially the "Very Berry Bread Pudding" from Sweet Lady Jane.

Their West Hollywood cafe is a favorite of both locals and tourists alike! Being a WeHo resident, I like many love this location to grab some savory dessert, followed by an evening stroll on the famed Melrose Ave. Which is exactly what I did last night! It was also a perfectly warm summer evening to debut my new romper which I found scavenging through Downtown's Santee Alley a few months back. I must say Santee Alley has come a long way! Located in the heart of the "Los Angeles Shopping District," it is far from glamorous-- in fact it reminds me of a new age bazaar! Although bear in mind it is home to many designer showrooms and FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising). I was pleasantly surprised by the originality of the merchandise and although the prices have become more streamline, they are still a bargain compared to trendy boutiques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment