Friday, June 19, 2015

My Three Favorite Looks from the Week of 6/15/15




                             
(style.com)

(elle.rs)

(http://www.justaprettystyle.com)


I wanted to share my weekly fashion inspirations with everyone. The first look is from Rachel Zoe's Resort 2016 Collection. That back, wow! The second look is model and fashion trendsetter Elena Perminova at the Dior Cruise 2016 Show.  I have been a huge fan of hers for some time now. She normally does more grand and elaborate looks that are difficult to apply to an average wardrobe, but in this case I feel as though anyone can pull off a shift dress with black patent ankle boots. The third look is something I came across on Pinterest. I love the juxtaposition of her dress and bag, and how cool it looks paired together. So effortless yet so hip! Enjoy, and be inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment