Monday, July 20, 2015

Saturday at STK Restaurant





Top by Zara. Skirt is Vintage. Shoes by Pour La Victoire. Bag by Aldo. Hat by Forever 21. 


I'm normally not a fan of chain restaurants but a friend of mine convinced me to check out the new STK at The W Hotel in Westwood. In my opinion, it was wise move on their part, as the previous location on La Cienega (restaurant row) was amidst a cluster of upscale and trendy spots (and a bit of an older crowd) which saturated any hope to standout. Aside from their famous steaks, they also had a great bar scene which luckily transcended to the Westside.

I am actually glad I gave this place a try because the DJ and drinks were on fleek! I also liked that the patrons were dressed up-- it's unfortunate we don't have enough of that in LA. According to a reliable source, they are also working on adding a patio area. I see a lot of potential here, and will definitely be back to see the final result!

No comments:

Post a Comment