Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Three Favorite Looks From The Week Of 8/31/15

(www.dailymail.co.uk)

(www.zimbio.com)

(carolinesmode.com)


I feel like this week I had an overload of fashion inspiration, in fact I had a hard time picking my three favorites, although these most certainly stood out from the rest. I should probably be preparing myself for the abundance of photos I am about to come upon for New York Fashion Week.

My first selection is Diane Kruger at the Venice Film Festival. Although I am not always a fan of some of her looks she is definitely considered a trendsetter amongst the fashion world. I do admire that she is a risk taker and never looks boring. Granted she did use a tried and true look here (feminine frock with menswear boots), the pieces themselves are very beautiful! The dress is very intricate and yet not delicate to slowly transition into her rugged boots. The soft hair is also a perfect touch! No jewelry either to keep the look simple yet contemporary.

Hailee Steinfield hasn't really been on my radar, but lately I have found myself coming across her "Fashion Spot" page often. She must have hired a new stylist because her looks have been very bold yet smooth in delivery. I noticed her mixing colors and patterns with the grace of a fashion elitist! Way to go! The pink and blue hues are beyond gorgeous, and the cut of the skirt is completely on point!

The last look is from a Stockholm streetstyle blog, which by the way is a great resource for fashion inspiration, many of the looks are rather eccentric but for the most part very fashion forward. This one in particular will be set aside in my mental lookbook for use this fall. A simple button down with a structured leather skirt, a drawstring bag (which is a great investment for the coming seasons), and a pop of color in the shoes. This woman also added a favorite of mine-- a long necklace with a low V-neck. Maybe I should be considering a trip to Stockholm...

No comments:

Post a Comment