Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Three Favorite Looks From The Week Of 9/7/15

(www.nowfashion.com)

(www.feudiguaineri.com)

(www.indigitalimages.com)


I'm spotting a trend here... I think I died and went to shimmer/sequence heaven (please don't take me back!). To no surprise, my three favorite looks for this week are all from New York Fashion Fashion S/S 2016, and I'm sure everyone spotted the clear cut theme here. Glitter and shimmer will be everywhere for the Spring and Summer 2016 season! My picks are from Prabal Gurung, Sally LaPointe, and Tibi respectively.

The first look needs no introduction, because a copper sequence dress + olive skin + a deep v-cut = undeniable perfection! The second look has the workings of an experienced and fabulous stylist (and of course designer). A metallic/silver sheath combined with a beaded red trench is a like a fairytale come true, but with those nude cutout sandals, well we can all feel like Cinderella (warning: prince not included)! The last look is so delicate yet with a hint of sex appeal, given the sheer stripes on the dress and the openness on the sides of the dress (a la overalls effect).

I also want to direct your attention to the absence accessories. I kind of admire this bareness. A beautiful piece requires no validation and no compliment-- it's a mere work of art. Who knew it can be so hard to keep something so simple? I guess we call this life in general!


No comments:

Post a Comment