Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Three Favorite Looks From The Week of 8/10/15

(justjared.com)

(www.celebmafia.com)

(celebmafia.com)


I am not normally a fan of Kirsten Dunst's street style, but her September 2015 Town and Country Cover is absolutely beautiful, especially the little number above. I love the lacy frock with the edgy booties. The cover (not shown) is a bit more preppy in line with the magazine's content and style, so I was surprised to see this look slightly stray away from the norm. Although the cut of the dress is rather conservative, I would never say it's boring. The simple wavy hair and natural makeup compliment the total look. Heading to the newsstand for my copy now! 

I still remember watching Jamie Chung on the Real World San Diego and she had great style even back then! I am glad to see her style has matured and progressed, and I do regularly find street style inspiration from her. This all white outfit with a pop of blue in the handbag is simple yet elegant and fun. Technically it can be misconstrued as "been there done that" but because all the pieces of her wardrobe have different textures, it makes the look more fashion forward. The slit on the skirt is also just the perfect touch!

The last look from Jessica Szohr is so perfectly summery I just had to include it! Considering we are in mid August I would like to hold on to summer just a little bit longer by channeling this outfit into my own closet. The combo of blue and orange works so well together I really wish it was done more often. It baffles me why stylists don't take more risks on younger clients! The print on the dress could be considered a little casual but because she (or her stylist) pairs it with such a fabulous tie-up, heeled sandal she can literally wear it anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment