Saturday, August 29, 2015

My Three Favorite Looks from The Week Of 8/24/15

(www.thezoereport.com)

(www.somethingnavy.com)
 
(www.stockholm-streetstyle.com)
 
 
So I don't need to remind everyone September 1st is a few days away, hence this week all my favorite looks are transitional summer to fall outfits. The first look is from the Fall 2015 Balmain Runway Show. Lately I've been stocking up on fringe in preparation for fall so needless to say this was right up my fashion alley. Normally I'm not keen on the color orange but this is on a whole new level. My opinion is the pant is an updated take on leggings which is extremely clever; that hint of flare in the leg is just the right silhouette in conjunction with the tight fitted dress. Leave it to Balmain to style this so perfectly and elegantly!

The second look if from one of my favorite blogs-- www.somethingnavy.com by Arielle Charnas. Her styling is very polished and dainty which is always admirable! The shorts and the pastel colors are more summer-y, but the sweater and ankle boots are synonymous with fall fashion. The hidden message here is use colors to tie in seasonal clothing.

The final look is Fashion Editor Giovanna Battaglia from Stockholm Fashion Week. I have always been a huge fan of her style, always fashion forward and fun! She is also a sweetheart in person (I was very lucky to meet her)! This outfit is such a fresh take on a "t-shirt and jeans." My favorite part is different hues of blue are used through the entire outfit but you don't get the '"matchy-matchy" vibe. That bag (heart-eyes emoji), here we go with the fringe again. I am telling you fringe is key for the fall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment