Sunday, August 9, 2015

My Three Favorite Looks From The Week of 8/3/15

(thesartorialist.com)

(zaful.com)

(shopdailychic.com)


This week I felt as though I went a little Pinterest crazy, and as a result all my favorite looks were discovered via the website. To my defense, Pinterest photos are collected from various sources. Case in point the first look is from the thesartorialist.com. I can't even remember how long I have been a follower of this website (probably before the author even came close to a book deal). I love that his photos are so raw and fashion forward. Although I have to admit, I am not a fan of all the style shots he photographs, sometimes you come across a gem which make scrolling through all the pages worthwhile. 

The second and third looks are both from online retailers, and yes you're welcome. I really wish I had somewhere to wear this dress, but maybe I will buy it just because it's $24.99!!! I know the fashion rule is not to buy something thinking you may wear it someday, but does it count if I can wear it at home and feel like I'm in St.Tropez? As for the last look, I can certainly think of many places to show off this ensemble. Granted summer is almost over, in my opinion white wide leg pants will eternally be a summer staple. The fit is so flattering and white is synonymous with a summer wardrobe. I also love the combination of the floral bralette with a structured bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment