Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fork Restaurant on Sunset Blvd.


Top by Laila and Savannah. Skirt by Miss Me. Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell. Bag by KC Jagger. 







I am a huge fan of Mediterranean food, but unfortunately it is not a very popular cuisine on the LA scene. Most people actually shy away from the the flavors and exoticism of these dishes. Thankfully I now have a solution for these deprived souls and it's called "Fork" on Sunset Blvd., a new and tiny gem of a restaurant combining American and Mediterranean food. Fun fact-- it is owned by Roy Handler (celebrity chef and Chelsea Handler's brother). 

This new and unique eatery offers indoor rustic chic decor, as well as outdoor diner ambiance. The set up seems to be a little confusing at first, but I like the idea of being able to sit outside while ordering from the indoor bar (indoor seating is also available).  It is intimate enough for a date spot, yet open until 4AM for those late night munchies after the bars and clubs. Now on to the most important part-- the food! Le Grand Formage, Mediterranean Tacos, Baklava Cheesecake, I kid you not that my mouth is watering as I am writing this. I can also concur the dishes are as delicious as they sound! Stick a fork in that and nix the kale (for now)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment