Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fringe Benefits







Top by Zara. Skirt by Hot & Delicious. Belt by Joie. Shoes by Dune London. Bag by Michelle Fantaci for Lauren Merkin.  


Seeing as fringe is popping up everywhere from magazine to street style, I was so excited to debut my fringe skirt last night. What better time to do so than my girlfriend's country-western themed birthday party. I came across this little number shopping in Santee Alley in Downtown Los Angeles last week (will be doing a post on this shortly) and fell in love! I paired it with a simple striped tee to let the skirt stand out. Generally it's important to keep accessories simple when an article of clothing is very unique, or you want to let it pop. Here is a link to a few great ideas for wearing a fringe skirt via Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?rs=ac&len=2&q=fringe+skirt&term_meta%5B%5D=fringe%7Cautocomplete%7C0&term_meta%5B%5D=skirt%7Cautocomplete%7C0

No comments:

Post a Comment